Waratah Minerals Limited is committed to:
- Preserving the ecosystem and its unique bio-diversity
- Continual improvement in all aspects of performance
- Efficient use of natural resources
- Zero harm to people and the environment
- Identifying, assessing and managing risks associated with our operations to employees, contractors, the environment and communities.
- Regularly setting and reviewing objectives and targets for improved environmental performance.
- Collaborating with organisations which provide technical expertise to ensure resources are equitably managed.
Through implementation of our environmental policy, Waratah Minerals Limited seeks to achieve the following principles:
- Compliance with applicable and relevant legal and other requirements
- Prevent pollution
- Practise and promote good corporate governance
- Pursue the efficient use of energy and natural resources
- Continuously improve environmental and social management and performance
- Minimise waste generation and optimise recycling opportunities